Welcome to the Forum

Here is a place for adults with Dissecting Cellulitis of the Scalp to share there life stories,pictures and share medical treatments . In this world we have the ablity to treat all sorts of disorders and they have all this research and funding to help people. Our disorder has nothing no research,no medical doctors that specialize in DCS. We are left with great doctors that guess and try but we are the ones who suffer for this with realy hard side effects. This forum will be the start of some day a charity with hope to get research! please join in

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The begining

Hello everyone if you are new to this blog or have read it in thep past i have allot to tell you all   just let me make this clear this is my opion and  what is working for me will not  be for everyone . i have had this for 6 years my case as seen in the pics at the bottom of my blog are very mcuh the worse you can get i was seen bye all sorts of drs and tried everything steroids embrel acctutain prednazone opening them up injections lasers nothing worked. i went to a dr at lahey clinic here in burlington mass dr moshella who is 90 years of and wrote the book on this disorder his asnwer scalp me like he did back in the 60s with naval men he cared for no surgen in lahey who would touch it well long story short i went to brigham and womans in boston mass saw a dr bye the name of dr sampson in the plasticcs department he is on the team of drs who does the face translant witch is all over the news world wide his answer to me lets take it off al of it a first i didnt think he was serous but when we got apporoval from the insurance
 i had my date july 21st 2011 came and i had never had surgery before so i was very scared all i remeber was the white light in the OR them waking u p in recovery to my family after the dr came he told me everything went well he had to remove allot he cut out everything witch was a 1/2 in thickness in the front to a inch in the back but it was gone did it hurt yes i am a week out of surgery and there is so much to tell everyone about this i plan on doining this in stages to explain it the right way but now this like me if you wake up every day with pain leeking bleeding smell of it balding and mentally you cant take it any more there is now hope if your lost and need your life back  email me call me i will get you to dr sampson i woke up the last two days no smell no bleeding no pain from the swelling and my skin is growning agan yes i make look like a burn victum but i wont be the smeelly bleedig weirdo they look at anymore please theres hope even with there isnt a big patch like mine the smaller ones will do the same but be easyer to heal and fix  goodl uck howard shepard jr 105 freda lane lowell ma 9789351679 call if you want answers

3 comments:

  1. Please let me know how the surgery turned out, steve@brainerdlakescafe.com This stuff hurts intensely and I cant stand it anymore I fell like I am going to use a shotgun to make the rest of myself match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey I hate that you are going through this you don't deserve it. I am so scared that you may think a shotgun is your only option Please don't do this I could not live if something happened to you. I love you so much and am so proud of you if I could take this disease for you I would. I love you Steven .
    MoM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Howard - It seems the info in this blog post is out of date. The number you have listed is now my phone. Please kindly remove it, I would appreciate not receiving the calls and texts anymore.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i am a 32 year old married man with 2 children i was a very succesful executive chef in the corprate world but due to this disorder i had to leave it hopefully some day myself and people with this will be able to feel better and get back to work